Photographing Love Accredited Professional Photographer
Photographing Love Accredited Professional Photographer member (Australian Institute of Professional Photography – Accredited Professional Photographer).
This gives our customers proven confidence that we are experienced, technically capable, professional practitioners who comply with all legal business requirements.
We are committed to continuing our professional development along with continuing to improve our photographic skills to bring you unique, professional images that you will cherish forever.
The unfortunate fact, in Australia, the imaging industry is not held accountable to the same legal status and regulatory requirements as other Government and state-regulated professions.
In the area of creative services, this can often be seen as a good thing, allowing fresh new people to work in this area without the restrictions and barriers to entry often required by other professions.
But it can also be a problem, allowing anyone to call themselves a professional, without any recourse, any accountability and any attempt to adhere to agreed and appropriate standards.
The AIPP Accreditation Process have addressed this dilemma by encouraging photographers and video producers, to enter the profession by providing a membership pathway to become recognised as an ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL.
Photographing Love is pleased to let you know, this accreditation process is now complete and we are officially an accredited professional photography business.
Photographing Melbourne, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Bellarine Peninsula, weddings, portraits, pets & all corporate needs.
Using an Accredited Professional means that…
- You are working with a professional whose status has been formally validated and recognised
- You are working with a professional who is a member of the only recognised professional imaging membership body in Australia.
- You are working with a professional who adheres to OUR required level of service and quality, a standard we set, regardless of the standards the professional sets for themselves
- You are working with a professional who has been through our accreditation process
- You are working with a professional who is bound by our Code of Professional Practice
If you want to make sure you choose a professional photographer or video producer, make sure you LOOK FOR THE LOGO.
Photographing Love Accredited Professional Photographer, for all your photographic needs.